Denise M. Morris Kipnis
Founder and Principal, ChangeFlow Consulting
Organizational Change / Agility
Culture & Inclusion
Leading and Managing Teams
Denise M. Kipnis Morris heads ChangeFlow Consulting, a global organization development consultancy that specializes in transformational change, and inclusion. Known for organizational puzzle-solving and big-picture thinking, her areas of expertise include: organization design, change management, culture, communication, and project management. Denise has led change projects across various sectors and countries; her clients include multinationals as well as SMEs, not-for-profits, and government agencies.
She believes in co-creating culture-specific solutions with people in the organization: developing new or existing capabilities by transferring knowledge and skills, leveraging employee leadership and participation, and fostering diversity and inclusion to build trustful working relationships. With a background in operations and project management, she focuses on practical solutions and business outcomes as well as human factors.
Denise has a M.Sc in Organization Development from Pepperdine University, a B.A. in English from Stanford University, and project management certification from the U.C. Berkeley Extension. She has lived in Singapore since 2010.
Never one to sit still, Denise prefers interactive experiences such as workshops, panels discussions, or dialogues. As a sought-after facilitator, moderator, and panelist, Denise encourages the audience to get involved—thus building their own capacity for change and inclusion. Denise has been engaged by groups and organizations of all shapes and sizes, from not-for-profits to multinationals; by executive committees, professional associations, employee resource groups, and leadership teams as well as large multiple-stakeholder groups.
Signature Workshops Series:
· Challenging Change Myths (#3changemyths): Three Critical Discussions Before You Lead Your Next Change Effort
· Leading Consciously: Overcoming Stereotypes and Unconscious Bias
Other Recent Workshops:
· Design Thinking for HR
· Building Agile and Inclusive Organizations
· Leading Change: The Right Style at the Right Time
· Change: What it is, How to Manage it
· Understanding Organizational Identity & Culture
· Systems Thinking: Solving for the Whole
· Unlocking Innovation: Building Trustful, Inclusive, Real Teams
· The Inclusive Manager
· Diversity is Organization Effectiveness
· Allies in Action